Date(s) - Sep 13, 2014 - Sep 16, 2014
- Pre-Conference Sessions
- Explore Orange County
- Restaurant Guide
- Registration Form – Manual registration incurs a $25 administration fee.
- Volunteer’s Needed!
- Sponsor|Exhibitor Opportunities
- Exhibitor Map
- Thank You to Sponsors|Exhibitors
- Ad and Logo Specifications for Sponsors
- Become a CPF Sponsor
- Hotel Reservations [see below]
- Disneyland® Resort Theme Park discount tickets [see below]
online registration – CLOSED – REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED ONSITE
Members, please note: The registration website is a separate site from this one and will require a password to be set up the first time you log in. While we could transfer all other profile information to the conference site, passwords are not allowed for security reasons.
- Go to HERE and click on the Member Log In button located at the top right side of the Homepage.
- On the next page presented, enter the email address that is in your member profile where it reads “Forgot your password?”. A reset link will be emailed to you.
- You can make this password the same as the one you use on this general website and/or for the National APA website.
- Full conference registration includes all sessions, meals and special events.
- Single conference registration includes all sessions, meals and special events for the day selected.
- Student Rates: conference sessions and meals for day(s) registered. Does not include special events.
- Changes and Cancellation Policy: To change or cancel your registration, email email@example.com by August 15, 2014
- Cancellations receive a full refund less a $50 administrative fee.
- Changes will incur a $25 administrative fee. No cancellations are permitted after August 15, 2014, but registrations can be transferred for a$25 fee. To transfer registrations after August 15, 2014, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash (onsite only), Check, VISA and MasterCard. Sorry, Purchase Orders are not accepted.
|Member Type||Early - Before 7/15/14||Standard - Before 8/15/14||Late/Onsite - After 8/15/14|
|Member One Day||275.00||275.00||275.00|
|Non-Member One Day||350.00||350.00||350.00|
|Student Full Member - Full||150.00||150.00||150.00|
|Student Member - 1-Day||50.00||50.00||50.00|
|Young Planner Member - Full||325.00||325.00||325.00|
|Young Planner Member - 1-Day||225.00||225.00||225.00|
|Life Member - Full||225.00||225.00||225.00|
|Speaker - Full||390.00||390.00||390.00|
|Speaker - One Day||250.00||250.00||250.00|
Mobile Workshop Descriptions – SOLD OUT
|1||Sunday 9/14/14||8:00 - 11:30 AM||Segerstrom Center for the Arts - Planning, Performance & Perspectives||35.00
|2||Sunday 9/14/14||8:00 - 11:45 AM||Orange County Great Park - Planning for Public/Private Partnerships ||35.00
|3||Sunday 9/14/14||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM||From Suburban Highway to Urban Oasis - Surf City's Corridor Transformation||55.00
|4||Monday 9/15/14||1:30 - 4:30 PM||Santa Ana’s Station District, Historic Downtown and Artists Village - Repairing the Urban Fabric Through Transit-Supportive Design||35.00
|5||Monday 9/15/14||7:15 AM - 2:30 PM||On a Mission! Preserving the Past to Enhance the Future||65.00
|6||Monday 9/15/14||8:00 - 11:30 AM||Conserving the Laguna Canyon - Hiking Tour||40.00
|7||Monday 9/15/14||8:00 - 11:30 AM||Orange Bang! University, Transit, and Preservation Planning Rolled into One||35.00
|8||Monday 9/15/14||8:00 - 11:30 AM||Bicycle Tour of the Santa Ana River Trail & Bikeway||60.00
|9||Monday 9/15/14||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Re-Imagine Downtown Garden Grove||45.00
|10||Monday 9/15/14||1:15 - 4:15 PM||Wat-'er you drinking in the OC? A Tour of the World's Largest Water Purification System for Potable Water||35.00
|11||Monday 9/15/14||1:15 - 4:15 PM||Richard Nixon Library & Museum Tour||45.00
|12||Monday 9/15/14||1:15 - 4:15 PM||Beyond the Farm - Growing the Buena Park Entertainment District ||35.00
|13||Monday 9/15/14||1:30 - 4:30 PM||Downtown Anaheim "Its Real" - A Tour of Development in Downtown Anaheim's New Packing District||35.00
|14||Tuesday 9/16/14||8:00 AM - 1:30 PM||Newport Back Bay Outrigger Expedition - An Examination of Design with Nature||60.00
|15||Tuesday 9/16/14||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM||Jewels of the Coast - Coastal Resorts of Orange County||45.00
ADDITIONAL GUEST TICKETS
|Puchase Option||Adults||Children Under 18|
|Opening Reception||Children Under 3 are Free|
|Opening Reception, Cars Land© & World of Color©||110.00||65.00|
|Opening Reception Only||85.00||30.00|
|Cars Land© & World of Color© Only||50.00||35.00|
|Consultant | CPF Reception||60.00||N/A|
|Plenary Lunch (each, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday)||50.00||N/A|
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® Spa – SOLD OUT
For information on Disney Resort Good Neighbor approved hotels in the area, please go to this link.
Click here to purchase specially-priced Disneyland® Resort Theme Park tickets. These special ticket prices are not available once you arrive at the Resort. The Disneyland® Resort Theme Park ticket store closes at 9:00 PM PST on Friday, September 12, 2014. Don’t delay! Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The Twilight Convention Ticket is valid after 4:00 p.m. or up to four (4) hours before park closing, whichever is earlier.
- The Twilight Convention 1-Day 1-Park Ticket Admission is valid for one day to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure Park.
- The Twilight Convention 1-Day Park Hopper® Ticket Admission is valid for one day to both Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park.
- Children Under 3 are Free
Please note: These specially priced tickets are intended only for guests that are participating in this Event. Only the registered attendee is allowed to purchase tickets from this discounted ticket store link and they can purchase up to 8 tickets maximum. The Disneyland® Resort reserves the right to contact the ticket purchaser to request event registration confirmation. If it is discovered that the purchaser of the ticket is not participating or attending this event it will be considered a misuse of this offer and ticket, and the ticket(s) will be blocked and will not be eligible for a refund. In addition these tickets cannot be purchased for the purpose of being resold.
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS – CLOSED!
The APA California Orange Section is proud to host the 2014 APA California Annual Conference, California’s Adventures in Planning. The conference will be held September 13 -16, 2014, at the Disneyland® Hotel
If you have submitted a proposal and need to edit it or add/delete speaker information, contact Laura Murphy at email@example.com.
For additional information regarding the conference program, please contact: Amy Stonich, AICP, Programs Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.