Date(s) - Dec 2, 2015 - Dec 5, 2015
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is pleased to host the 2015 California Transportation Planning Conference, in partnership with the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) and the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
Please join us this December for an interactive, three-day session where transportation stakeholders and decision-makers will exchange ideas and learn about the latest developments in transportation planning from a national, state, and local perspective. The conference is open to anyone involved and interested in the transportation planning process.
This year’s theme, Partnering for Sustainable Transportation, will guide the discussions to help identify:
- Strategies to achieve a sustainable, multi-modal transportation system
- Innovative transportation funding mechanisms
- The context for the future of transportation
- Best practices for meeting state and federal planning requirements
- New opportunities for collaboration to efficiently develop and deliver transportation plans and programs
The 2015 CTPC will bring together representatives from Caltrans, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Federal Transit Administration (FTA), Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs), Regional Transportation Planning Agencies (RTPAs), Tribal Governments, state agencies, transit operators, local transportation authorities, cities, counties, and private sector partners.
Click here to learn more and to register.