Each year the California Chapter organizes a statewide conference allowing members to receive educational opportunities and to network. These popular conferences attract planning professionals from all over California, the United States and throughout the world.
Conferences typically include an opening reception, keynote speakers, concurrent tracks of programs and seminars including practical “nuts and bolts” sessions, mobile workshops to local planning related venues, the APA California Awards event Dinner, and the California Planning Foundation auction to raise funds for scholarships that will be awarded to planning students.
Current & Future Conferences
Click Here for Conference Website
- National Planning Conference 2019 (NPC19)
- Apr 13, 2019 - Apr 16, 2019, All Day
- George R. Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco CA
- 2019 APA California Conference
- Sep 15, 2019 - Sep 18, 2019, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort, Santa Barbara CA
- 2020 APA California Conference
- Sep 12, 2020 - Sep 15, 2020, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- City of Riverside Convention Center, Riverside CA