Date(s) - Apr 8, 2021
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Open to Everyone!
Join the San Diego Young and Emerging Planners (YEP) for a panel discussion to reflect on the benefits of a planning graduate degree, how to navigate the application process, and what to expect.
- Sue Peterson, AICP, UC San Diego, Faculty Member, Urban Studies and Planning Department
- April DeJesus, SANDAG Transportation Planner
- Elizabeth Owen, Graduate student in Urban and Regional Planning at UC Los Angeles
- Jana Schwartz, AICP, SITES AP
- Natalie Tran, Undergraduate student in Urban Studies and Planning at UC San Diego