The CalPlanner is APA California’s digital newsletter, providing members with the latest information on a broad range of planning topics and issues as well as offering news, updates and announcements on planning activities from around the state.
CalPlanner‘s content is generated by planning professional who have relevant insight and expertise to share with APA California members. It is therefore an effective platform to generate discussions about best practices, innovative approaches and everyday “how to” tactics deployed within the profession. Please consider writing an article, crafting a position, submitting planning tips, contributing photos/images, or recruiting other planning professionals to contribute.
Current Issue of the CalPlanner
The CalPlanner 2021 Conference Issue is available! Learn about this year’s conference theme, events, Big Conversations, Chapter announcements, including the Board of Directors elections, scholarship opportunities, and the latest legislative update.
We welcome feedback and alerts to any errors.
Download the PDF version: CalPlanner 2021 Conference Issue
To Submit a Job
To Submit a Calling Card Ad
Submit a Calling Card ad for the next issue of the Cal Planner.
- Pre-payment to APA California MUST accompany new calling cards.
- Please fill out the Calling Card Ad page to provide a contact name, address and phone number.
- Refer to CalPlanner Ad Rates and Specifications for available options and requirements for submittals.
CalPlanner and Web Site Advertisement Rates
Rates are as follows:
|Words per Ad||Web Site Only||California Planner Only||California Planner & Website|
|up to 50||$70||$125||$150|
- Minimum 50 word ad. No maximum. Rate information for over 500 words is available on the Job Ads submit page.
- Website ads will run for 30 days and will be viewable on the job ads page after the payment is made.
- Ads are renewable after initial 30 days.
CalPlanner Advertisement Deadline
|Issue||Ads due||* Approximate Distribution date|
|22|01||July 29||August 10|
* Dates subject to change — please email [email protected] to confirm dates. Job ads will be placed in the order they are received. Placement of ad in the CalPlanner is subject to available space.