The APA California Orange Section is proud to host the 2014 APA California Annual Conference, California’s Adventures in Planning. The conference will be held September 13 -16, 2014, at the Disneyland Hotel.
The 2014 conference committee is conducting a Call for Presentations (CFP) seeking session proposals. Orange County themed presentations are encouraged. The 2014 conference will be focusing upon the following core conference tracks:
- COMMUTERLAND- All Things Transportation-Related
- CRUISIN’ IN THE JUNGLE – All Things CEQA Related
- NEW FRONTIERS – Emerging Development/Land Use Trends
- MAIN STREET – Neighborhood Revitalization, Downtown Revitalization, etc.
- SOARING ADVENTURES- Planning Commission Training, Ethics, Public Outreach
- MAGIC BEHIND THE SCENES – Legal issues and Doing the Right Thing (to satisfy MCLE and Law CM credits)
To submit your session proposals, go to this link. Members will need to log in with your National APA or Chapter-Only ID number and password. Those submitting who are not members will need to create a user account. If you have any problems logging in, please contact Francine Farrell at email@example.com.
The submission deadline is, FRIDAY, February 7, 2014.
For additional information regarding proposal submissions, please contact: Amy Stonich, AICP, Programs Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.