Now Available On-Demand!
CM | 1.0 | ETHICS
APA Members $15 • Students $5
Still need to fulfill your mandatory Ethics CM credits for the 2022 – 2023 period? Want to learn about and better understand the revised Code of Ethics?
In this video from last month’s Northern Section/APA California webinar, experts review changes to the AICP Code of Ethics and discuss the most recent Ethics Cases of the Year!
- Miroo Desai, AICP, AICP Commissioner for Region VI and Principal Planner, City of Emeryville
- Robert B. Olshansky, Ph.D., FAICP, Visiting Professor, University of California, Berkeley Department of City and Regional Planning
- Timothy Rood, AICP, LEED AP, Community Development Director, City of Hercules
- Maureen Toms, AICP, Deputy Director – Policy Planning Division, Contra Costa County
- Libby Tyler, FAICP, Northern Section Director-Elect and Community Development Director, City of San Pablo
Questions? Contact Greg Konar at [email protected].